The purpose of this information is to inform you as a customer about what information is collected on our site (CHECK OUT CROATIA.no) and how this information is used. Your privacy is important to CHECK OUT CROATIA, and CHECK OUT CROATIA follows the applicable rules for the processing of personal data, including the Personal Data Act and the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Note that some personal data is processed on the basis of consent, such as marketing, including newsletters and communications. By signing up for the newsletter, you consent to such processing of your personal data. See below about how your personal data will be processed in this context.
Information that is collected
- CHECK OUT CROATIA collects personal data when you sign up to receive offers from us by e-mail and/or SMS, register an order, place an order with CHECK OUT CROATIA and/or participate in competitions run by CHECK OUT CROATIA. We also collect information about your use of our websites through cookies. You can read more about cookies and which ones we use here.
- The information CHECK OUT CROATIA collects and processes is the following: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, in some cases we ask for date of birth, and your acceptance to use the information for marketing, including newsletters by e-mail/SMS and other ways of direct marketing, as well as communication on social media where you have accepted contact with us. We will also be able to use your personal data to direct marketing to you on the Internet and social media such as Facebook and Google. In some cases, it will also be possible to obtain information from third parties related to, among other things, quality assurance of personal data.
How CHECK OUT CROATIA uses - and who can use your personal data
- CHECK OUT CROATIA only uses the information for marketing purposes or when contacting you in connection with an order made with CHECK OUT CROATIA. CHECK OUT CROATIA collects information so that we can provide our customers with relevant offers that suit the customer's areas of interest. In addition, the information will be used to ensure good customer experiences on our pages, checkoutcroatia.no.
- CHECK OUT CROATIA - SPEHAR, organization no. 997615654, is responsible for the processing of the personal data that is processed. CHECK OUT CROATIA will not sell or transfer personal information provided to us to a third party, which means that you will not receive information from companies other than us based on your information. CHECK OUT CROATIA uses partners and third parties to process and store information and marketing on behalf of CHECK OUT CROATIA. Storage and processing of personal data will mainly take place within the EU/EEA area. Information for the sending of newsletters will, in consultation with Privacy Shield, be transferred to a subcontractor in the United States, SendGrid, Inc. The processing of the personal data will either take place on the basis of the fulfillment of an agreement, if we fulfill an agreement with you, on the basis of consent (as in marketing and sending newsletters) or to fulfill legal obligations CHECK OUT CROATIA is required as accounting etc.
- The personal information will be kept as long as the personal information is necessary for the purpose for which the information was obtained. This means that personal data for marketing will be deleted if you unsubscribe from the newsletter or withdraw your consent. Personal data related to sales or agreements you have with us are deleted when the agreement has been fulfilled and all obligations arising from the contractual relationship have been fulfilled. Personal information related to CHECK OUT CROATIA's fulfillment of legal obligations is deleted as soon as the legal obligations have been fulfilled.
- You are under no obligation to provide CHECK OUT CROATIA with personal data, but in order to receive services it may be a prerequisite. You can withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes at any time. The easiest way to do that is to unsubscribe from the newsletter by following the link included at the bottom of each newsletter.
- You have the right to complain about processing of your personal data to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, see more at www.datatilsynet.no
- If you have any questions about, want access to, or delete the personal data stored on you, just contact us at customer service: email@example.com.